Join in the fun of the show and see:
Winton A & P Association Research Farm Scholarship
• To encourage young people to take up agriculture/farming as a vocation.
• To assist young people financially while they study agricultural related courses through a Tertiary Institute course, either full or part time.
• To raise awareness of the Winton A & P Association and the Research Farm.
• The Scholarship would confirm the objectives of the Research Farm, ie, The Improvement of Agriculture Practices.
• Open to any Member of the Winton A & P Association or their immediate family.
• Initially the Scholarship will be available for the first year of study only.
• The Scholarship would be a maximum of $1,000.00 and may be awarded to one or more students each year.
• A selection panel of three Directors of the Winton A & P Association shall shortlist the applicants and interview the final selection
• All applicants will be financial members of the Winton A & P Association or their immediate family.
• All applications will include a curriculum vitae and resume of no more than 300 words outlining the applicants’ aspirations for the future.
• Applications will be made on the application form available from the Winton A & P Association Secretary and will close with the Secretary on the 1st of December each year.
• The recipient(s) will be announced at the Winton A & P Show in January.
• The recipient(s) of the Scholarship would be expected to assist at the Annual Show.
• The recipients would provide a written report to the Winton A & P Association Research Farm Committee on their personal progress and any idea’s they may have for the Winton A & P Association at the end of the first semester.