WINTON A&P ASSOCIATION - RESEARCH FARM
Details below are also included in the PDF application form above that needs to be downloaded, completed and sent, along with your resume and curriculum vitae to:
Winton A&P Association
Scholarship ApplicationPO Box 8016, Glengarry
Applications close on 01 December 2023.
Winton A & P Association Research Farm Scholarship
- To encourage young people to take up agriculture/farming as a vocation.
- To assist young people financially while they study agricultural related courses through a Tertiary Institute course, either full or part time.
- To raise awareness of the Winton A & P Association and the Research Farm.
- The Scholarship would confirm the objectives of the Research Farm, ie, The Improvement of Agriculture Practices.
- Open to any Member of the Winton A & P Association or their immediate family.
- Scholarship will be available for any year of study.
- Will be awarded to any one person only once.
- The Scholarship would be a maximum of $2,000.00 each and may be awarded to one or more students each year.
- A selection panel of three Directors of the Winton A & P Association shall shortlist the applicants and interview the final selection in January 2024
- All applicants will be financial members of the Winton A & P Association or their immediate family.
- All applications will include a curriculum vitae and resume of no more than 300 words outlining the applicants’ aspirations for the future.
- Applications will be made on the application form available from the Winton A & P Association Secretary and will close with the Secretary on the 1st of December each year.
- The applicants must be able to help with the annual show on Saturday 20 January 2024.
- The recipients to provide a written report to the Winton A & P Association Research Farm Committee on their personal progress and any idea’s they may have for the Winton A & P Association at the end of the first semester.